We provide a variety of social support options to ensure our participants stay happy, healthy and connected.
Are you over 65, living in the North Brisbane area and looking to get out among your community? Our popular activities program and centre-based respite options are for you. These programs promote the development of long-term, trusting relationships with you to:
- Build on your strengths
- Encourage you to develop and reach your goals
- Refer and link you to appropriate services
- Help you to better manage your daily activities
- Acquire new skills
- Participate in your community
All About Living provides a range of social group activities from Monday to Friday (for North Brisbane participants only). We love to create opportunities to have our participants connect with the wider community by attending events and functions. We ensure all our activities focus on health and wellbeing with participants continually encouraged to provide input into the outings they’d prefer.
Activity groups include:
- Ladies groups – connect with other ladies over morning tea and board games each fortnight
- Body Movement Class and Lifestyle Program – a light exercise and lifestyle class based in the comfort of our activity centre. Improve your balance and wellbeing
- Out N About – visiting local attractions as well as centre-based activities
- Choir – ‘All Directions’ meet weekly on a Monday and perform around the community
- Men’s Group – community-based social group for men, run by men.
- Health Forums