The team at All About Living are taking this issue very seriously. Our aim and highest priority is to keep our participants, our team and their families as safe as possible and we have increased our strict processes and protocols to run concurrently with international safety standards.
Aged Care During Covid-19
All About Living is taking the COVID-19 health alert very seriously. We have daily management team meetings to convey information received from the Australian Government and this information is flowing to our team members who are on the road visiting our participants in the community.
The safety of our participants and team members is paramount and we are committed to minimising the spread of COVID-19. Our response to this is that we have taken proactive and extra precautionary measures to reduce the risk of the virus. These include:
- Regular team meetings and online communication to team members on the road
- Online infection control refresher for all staff
- Increased Monitoring of all participants for “flu like” symptoms and immediate reporting protocols
- Increased ordering and implementation of extra personal protective equipment and other sanitising supplies
- Introduction of daily higher-grade premises cleaning and adherence to social distancing guidelines for office team members
- Introduction of daily temperature testing of visitors and office team members at our premises.
As per the Australian Government directive June 29, 2021 the following visitors and staff (including participants, visiting workers and contractors) should not be permitted to enter the premises:
- Those who have returned from overseas in the last 14 days;
- Those who have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days; and
- Those with fever or symptoms of acute respiratory infection (e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath);